Golden Square Primary School SWPBS Leadership Team was established in 2020 and new members have joined the team in 2020. The members of this team include staff from various areas of the school plus a parent/carer representative.
- Nathan Manuel - Nathan is the Mental Health and Wellbeing Leader (Lead Teacher) in our school and whose role includes leading the implementation of the SWPBS framework.
- Amanda Campbell - Amanda supports Nathan in the implementation of SWPBS in our school and is a Learning Specialist and teacher in the Grade 5/6 area.
- Leanne Miller - Leanne is our school principal and a strong supporter of SWPBS.
- Jazmine Morris - Performing Arts teacher.
- Ben Suter - Digital Technology teacher.
- Sonia Jardine - Visual Arts teacher.
- Julie Friswell - Prep teacher
- Jemma McDougall - Grade 1/2 teacher
- Ashlie McKenzie - Grade 3/4 teacher.
- Mandy Armitage - Learning Tutor.
The team is supported by our new regional coach, Kerry Hammond.
Staff meet on a fortnightly basis to ensure that there is the chance to engage in learning and collaboration as we implement the framework in the school.
A report to the School Council is submitted on an annual basis, plus updates throughout the year as this work is specifically stated in our School Strategic Plan and our Annual Implementation Plan.