Golden Square Primary School SWPBS Leadership Team was established in 2020 and new members have joined the team in 2020. The members of this team include staff from various areas of the school plus a parent/carer representative.
- Kerrieanne Hocking - Kerrieanne is a Lead Teacher in our school and whose role includes leading the implementation of the SWPBS framework.
- Lisa Castles - Lisa is our parent/carer representative on our SWPBS team.
- Leanne Miller - Leanne is our school principal and a strong supporter of SWPBS who is a member of the Loddon Campaspe SWPBS Governance Group.
- Stacee Kingdon - Learning specialist, Grade 5/6 Unit Leader and teacher.
- Haylee Wagner - Grade 3/4 teacher.
- Leigh Westcott - Grade 1/2 teacher.
- Kelli Bailey - School chaplain.
- Jo Reid - Education support staff member whose role is in wellbeing.
- Emma Hollingsworth - Mental Health Coordinator who is a registered teacher.
The team is supported by our regional coach, Karen Thomson.
Staff meet on a fortnightly basis to ensure that there is the chance to engage in learning and collaboration as we implement the framework in the school.
We are still to add student members to this team.
A report to the School Council is submitted on an annual basis, plus updates throughout the year as this work is specifically stated in our School Strategic Plan and our Annual Implementation Plan.