If you have any problems please contact the office for assistance.
Windows & Mac computers
Once installed follow the same steps above.
Go to - Google play - Android smartphone and tablet
Android App on
8. Click on the grey tick beside our schoo box and any other boxes that apply to you. When the tick turns green you're connected.
7. Same for the Senior Unit - Rooms 5, 6, 7 & 10
6. Same for the Middle Unit - Rooms 12, 13, 14 & 15
5. If the junior coordinator wishes to send a reminder out about the Junior Unit activities they can send it out to all the junior rooms - Rooms 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 11
4. Example: If you have a child in Room 1 and Room 13 tick those rooms as well.
3. Click on 'Golden Square - Whole School Box' plus any other boxes that apply to you.
2. A list of boxes will appear
1. Click on 'find' and type school's name - Golden Square Primary School - into search bar.
Step 3. Open App and log in
Step 2. Install App
Step 1. Go to App Store
This is to allow your school to send you important alert notices.
IMPORTANT: Click 'allow' notifications when asked.
Install Tiqbiz App - the app is free.
Details on how to register are also below.
A brouchure has been given out to parents on how to register for the Tiqbiz App. There are copies at the office.
This app will be very useful for informing parents about sporting events, camps and excursions, whether the events have been cancelled, changed or running late or early.
The school now has a free app for parents/ guardians so they can receive instant messages, notices, reminder notices and newsletters. The school encourages parents and guardians to register so that they can be fully informed and up-to-date with what is happening in the school.
Golden Square Primary SchoolTiqbiz App Free
Once installed, follow the same steps above.